"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
~Andrew A. Rooney

About Me

My photo
I'm a dog. Dog is good! I was born in 2007 on the day after Christmas, which makes me a late present... I live in Marin, California with my human daddy, Dan and human mummy, Angela. They wanted to adopt a rescue puppy and although they were pre-approved, the organization declined them at the last minute because they work (while also telling them that dogs are expensive to keep). Mummy and daddy were very sad but it all turned out for the best - we all got to rescue each other and they get to spend their hard earned money on me! I'm a lovable chap and enjoy swimming, snow, tennis balls, cuddling and having my tummy rubbed. Not necessarily in that order.

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
~Roger Caras

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Carmel = Canine Heaven

Look at this amazing beach!! Mummy, daddy, Peter, Carol and I are going to spend the next week here - can you believe it??! This place is called "Carmel" but I call it "Heaven"! Dogs are allowed to run free on the beach, walk around the shops getting treats and join our humans at the restaurants! Now I can make sure that everyone is eating properly - including me!
We are staying in a nice house and this evening we went to the beach, which is literally a two minute walk down the street. Faster if I pull on the leash. 
Mummy and I found some rocks to sit on while we watched the world go by.
Carol came to join us while daddy and Peter took photos of everything. Literally everything! How many times can one take a picture of rocks and the sea? Well if you are daddy and Peter, then a lot!! We spent quite a while there, watching the world go by......
Waiting for the sun to go down....
Finally it did....and what a glorious sunset it was! I can tell that we are going to have a lot of fun for the next week!
Good night Memo Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a bone to pick with me? Throw it over!