"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
~Andrew A. Rooney

About Me

My photo
I'm a dog. Dog is good! I was born in 2007 on the day after Christmas, which makes me a late present... I live in Marin, California with my human daddy, Dan and human mummy, Angela. They wanted to adopt a rescue puppy and although they were pre-approved, the organization declined them at the last minute because they work (while also telling them that dogs are expensive to keep). Mummy and daddy were very sad but it all turned out for the best - we all got to rescue each other and they get to spend their hard earned money on me! I'm a lovable chap and enjoy swimming, snow, tennis balls, cuddling and having my tummy rubbed. Not necessarily in that order.

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
~Roger Caras

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2012!!!

Well here begins another year with my human entourage!!!  What a way to see it in....I took mummy and daddy to Carmel Valley Ranch for a New Year's Eve celebration. This very forward-thinking resort allows dogs to bring their human parents and companions.... As long as they are well behaved and we clean up after them. Human poop bags...can you imagine the size of those???!!!

This picture of mummy and I is taken at Carmel beach. The open-minded people in the Carmel council have allowed dogs off leash at this beach. It is wonderful to romp along the sand and drink the sea water until my tummy rebels and I throw up everywhere. What joy!!!

I guess this is an example of the great things that can happen when Clint Eastwood sets the tone as mayor. Do you feel Lucky? Yes I do!! 

Go ahead punk, you made my day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a bone to pick with me? Throw it over!