"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
~Andrew A. Rooney

About Me

My photo
I'm a dog. Dog is good! I was born in 2007 on the day after Christmas, which makes me a late present... I live in Marin, California with my human daddy, Dan and human mummy, Angela. They wanted to adopt a rescue puppy and although they were pre-approved, the organization declined them at the last minute because they work (while also telling them that dogs are expensive to keep). Mummy and daddy were very sad but it all turned out for the best - we all got to rescue each other and they get to spend their hard earned money on me! I'm a lovable chap and enjoy swimming, snow, tennis balls, cuddling and having my tummy rubbed. Not necessarily in that order.

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
~Roger Caras

Monday, October 10, 2016

Time Out Time



Life is good! Really good! 

I am so excited about being back at one of my favourite places that I have officially reverted back to being a puppy. The aches and pains in my joints seem to have disappeared as I race up and down the beach chasing my tennis ball and splashing in the waves. 

I'm driving daddy crazy with all my barking but I can't help it. I am so happy!!

So he took the tennis ball away to give me a time out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a bone to pick with me? Throw it over!