"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
~Andrew A. Rooney

About Me

My photo
I'm a dog. Dog is good! I was born in 2007 on the day after Christmas, which makes me a late present... I live in Marin, California with my human daddy, Dan and human mummy, Angela. They wanted to adopt a rescue puppy and although they were pre-approved, the organization declined them at the last minute because they work (while also telling them that dogs are expensive to keep). Mummy and daddy were very sad but it all turned out for the best - we all got to rescue each other and they get to spend their hard earned money on me! I'm a lovable chap and enjoy swimming, snow, tennis balls, cuddling and having my tummy rubbed. Not necessarily in that order.

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
~Roger Caras

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Chrissy Fields Dig Fest

Guess who, Memo Fans?? That's right! 
It's mummy and me!!


We just dropped daddy off to ride with his cycling club, which means I get to take mummy to the beach at Chrissy fields! We have been coming here a lot recently and I love it because we can see the Golden Gate Bridge and it's a lovely long beach where I can run and swim and fetch my tennis balls. 


At the opposite end of the beach is Alcatraz. It's a prison and apparently that's where naughty people are sent. I guess that's the human equivalent of me being told I'm bad and to go and lie on my bed....

Anyway, the beach is so long from the Bridge to the Prison that I can race up and down so fast that my ears fly around!!


 Mummy told me that naughty people don't like to stay on Alcatraz and they try to escape by digging a tunnel to the sea. I thought I would have a go at digging a tunnel to Alcatraz!!


I dug and dug and dug....but Alcatraz is too far away. Mummy said that good dogs would rather be free and off leash anyway. 
She is right. There really is nothing like the freedom of the wind in your fur. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a bone to pick with me? Throw it over!