"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
~Andrew A. Rooney

About Me

My photo
I'm a dog. Dog is good! I was born in 2007 on the day after Christmas, which makes me a late present... I live in Marin, California with my human daddy, Dan and human mummy, Angela. They wanted to adopt a rescue puppy and although they were pre-approved, the organization declined them at the last minute because they work (while also telling them that dogs are expensive to keep). Mummy and daddy were very sad but it all turned out for the best - we all got to rescue each other and they get to spend their hard earned money on me! I'm a lovable chap and enjoy swimming, snow, tennis balls, cuddling and having my tummy rubbed. Not necessarily in that order.

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
~Roger Caras

Sunday, August 3, 2008

My friend Chug!

Hello everyone!!!!

I want to introduce you to my new best friend. His name is Chug and he is a “British Bulldog”. He weighs about the same as me but his legs are shorter than mine. So is his nose. Although I am much taller than Chug, he can hike just as far as I can….only slower. That doesn’t bother Chug though, because when it comes to a game of tug, he is the master. Apparently he was bred that way….
Here we are playing with one of my tug toys. In this one, I am letting Chug get the hang of things….
Chug soon got the hang of things too much….here he is getting in close for a big tug. He might have the end of the tug but once he gets a hold, he doesn’t let go….and he tugs and tugs and tugs….!
In fact, Chug was so good at tug and shaking the toy that he made my ears flap about at top speed! You can see the speed in this picture – Go Chug!
All that playing with my toys made Chug and I very hungry and thirsty. So we stopped for some Scooby snacks. We are such good friends that Chug and I swapped food -how is that for best buddies!
After food, Chug and I had a long nap together. That’s when we found something else that we have in common – SNORING!

BIG LICKS!

Milo & his new friend Chug
XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a bone to pick with me? Throw it over!